- Toyota TrueStart batteries meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Warranty service available at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide
- Battery testing is recommended at each regular service visit
- Age of battery
- Corrosion, stains, or buildup around terminals
- After a jump-start or a long period of battery inactivity
- Sluggish vehicle start, especially during periods of extreme hot or cold temperatures
Keep Your Toyota a Toyota
Claim this special savings offer from Autoland Toyota today!
Benefits of Having an Autoland Toyota Technician Replace Your Battery
There are other car issues that will show the same signs and symptoms of a weak car battery. Drivers that don't have their car battery tested before replacing it may find they changed their car battery prematurely. Sometimes other items like loose or corroded wires or connections, a loose alternator belt, a faulty alternator or bad starter will show up as the symptoms of a weak or dead battery, even when that isn't the case.
Bringing your Toyota to a battery service technician at Autoland Toyota means you will be able to tell if your battery is weak, or if the problem is an extra drain on the electrical system being caused by a bad component. This test can potentially save you from replacing your car battery.
Why Drivers Should Replace a Weak Battery
When you notice any of signs or symptoms of battery failure or degraded performance in your Toyota, it is time you get the battery tested; and, if needed, start shopping for a replacement. It's typically better to invest your money in purchasing a new car battery instead of trying to get your worn out one repaired.
Driving with a weak car battery often proves to be disastrous. When your car battery is weak, it could give out on you at anytime, potentially leaving you stranded. In fact, dead car batteries are the most common reason for calling emergency road service during colder or winter months.