Coming Soon: The 2017 Toyota Highlander
The 2017 Toyota Highlander
Coming soon to a Toyota Dealership near you, the refreshed 2017 Toyota Highlander. One of the biggest changes to the 2017 Highlander will be the debut of stop-start technology. This technology allows the vehicle to shut off the engine when the vehicle is at a complete stop. The 2017 Toyota Highlander will also feature an Akinson-Cycle capable engine that will provide better fuel-efficiency and lower emissions.
Here are some notable features that will be available in the upcoming 2017 Toyota Highlander:
- Refreshed front end, with available LED lighting and three new exterior colors.
- Five standard USB ports
- A new 3.5-Liter V6 direct-injected engine with Stop and Start Technology
- A new SE Trim that includes a darker grille and painted headlight housings, a black leather-trimmed interior and 19-inch alloy sport wheels.
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission, benefitting the Highlander's acceleration and passing abilities.
- Increased Fuel Economy for the AWD model - 20 MPG City / 27 MPG Highway
The 2017 Toyota Highlander will also come with an array of Toyota's newest features. All trims of the 2017 Highlander will have a standard backup camera. The XLE will feature a standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Upgrade to the Limited trim and your vehicle will feature Bird's Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan.
Additional safety features that will be available in the 2017 Toyota Highlander include:
- Toyota’s Star Safety System™, which included Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- Toyota Safety Sense™ which bundles Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Feel free to contact Autoland Toyota if you are interested in the 2017 Toyota Highlander or have any further questions.